1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Uniks desires to provide a safe place where you can create a personal profile for yourself from the evaluations that your network of contacts provides about you. You will have the opportunity to evaluate and receive evaluations from persons who will define whether their relationship with you is close, professional and/or one of friendship.
You can decide not to give certain information to Uniks; however, in that case, the result may be that it will not be possible for you to use particular features of our Service because the aforementioned information may be required to complete the user registration or for the use of particular functionalities.
2. USE AND DISCLOSURE
In addition, you acknowledge and accept that the publication and disclosure of your personal information by Uniks is an integral aspect of the functionality of the Application and Services.
3. REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
This policy applies each time that you access the application or use the Services, regardless of the geographical location from which you access or use the application or Services.
4. INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
4.1. Data processing responsibilities
Uniks processes the personal data that you have supplied to us and the data collected by our Services in accordance with the aforementioned European and Spanish legislation on data protection; this is regulated in the Terms and Conditions of Use for the Uniks Application.
4.2. Information on d ata processing
UNIKS APP, S.L. will process the data that you provide us with when you create a user account (first and last names, email address, IP address, password, gender, date of birth, self-evaluation and pictures). In addition, Uniks will also process all data obtained from your Facebook account in the event that you register using your Facebook connection.
4.3. Information on the purposes of data processing
UNIKS APP, S.L. will process your data in accordance with the following purposes:
• Managing your user account and giving you support as a customer.
• Improving our products and services and managing our business.
• Carrying out research and analysis on the ways in which you use our Service and its Content.
• Communicating with you via email, post, telephone, text messages or notifications with the goal of sending you relevant information, promotions or advertising of our Services and promotions or advertising from third parties that we consider to be of potential interest to you. You can disable these notifications under "Notifications" in the "Settings" section of the App.
• Permitting your identifying data to be visible to other users of the Service.
• Allowing the Content that you publish to be visible to other users of the Service.
• Allowing the data that you have provided through Facebook to be visible to other users of the Service.
• Handing over your data to authorities and courts in connection with an inquiry or proceedings, judicial order or request for cooperation, in accordance with current legislation
• Handing over your data to third parties in order to protect and defend the rights or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others, or in the event of unlawful activity.
• Granting access to your data to suppliers contracted to provide services on behalf of Uniks, on the strict condition that they require access to the data.
5. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY UNIKS APP, S.L.
Your personal information will be frozen and stored internally; therefore, it will cease to be visible to other users from the moment at which you cancel your user account. After the cancellation of your account, Uniks will only be able to use your information to comply with legal obligations to the authorities and courts when stipulated by a law, with the purpose of resolving disputes between users, or in the event that it is aware of unlawful activity on the part of a user.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Uniks has implemented adequate security measures to protect your information in accordance with the requirements of current European and Spanish legislation on data protection and industry standards, with the goal of protecting your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure to third parties, or possible destruction.
7. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If you are a user of an account on Uniks, in accordance with European and Spanish legislation on data protection, you have the right to access, modify or delete your personal information or object to the processing of your personal data.
From the moment at which you delete your data by closing your account, you will not be identified as a user of Uniks, although you must keep in mind that the evaluations that you have given of other users will not be deleted from the Service and, therefore, will continue to be visible.
8. REGULATIONS FOR MINORS
Uniks restricts the use of the Application and of its Services to persons 14 years of age and older. Uniks does not process the personal data of persons younger than 14 years of age.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION